If you are a woman, this could be the easiest solution
〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜Are you having a hard time falling asleep?
This is your checklist to sleep better:
- Getting up early
- Get morning SUN to create natural vitamin D in the body
- Do little even less than 20 minutes of any kind of exercises
- Do eat healthier
- Stop eating 3 hours before bedtime
- Stop using any electrical items including cell phone 2 hours before bedtime
- Drink hot milk or camomile tea
- Dip the bedroom light
- Read paper books in the bed with a small light
- Do meditation
- Do breathing exercise
If you cannot still sleep, work on stress management.
Then do the exercise below.
Unusual Japanese bedtime exercise for sleep booster. Japanese has a lot of strange/funny exercises but it WORKS!! This will boost your blood circulation and give you just enough amount of exercise to warm your body. The result in relaxation and easiness. Do vigorous as it possible to help you sleep well.
More exercise to help you sleep are coming soon..